Insulation Services in Central Louisiana
Serving Alexandria, Natchitoches, and surrounding areas.
Request A Free Consultation With An Insulation Expert
Please complete this form and a Next Generation Insulation Representative will be in contact with you.
Next Generation Insulation
Spray Foam and Blown-In Insulation Services in Alexandria, Pineville, Natchitoches and surrounding areas.
Next Generation Insulation wants to be the company you come to for all of your insulation needs. Located in Boyce, we service Alexandria and the surrounding areas of Central Louisiana. Our customers include Home Owners, Business Owners, State Licensed Contractors, as well as direct appoint, bid contracts from the State of Louisiana and US Federal Government. Our experience with spray foam, conventional insulations and the construction process continues to serve our customers as it did in 2005 when we opened our doors. We provide flexible appointment scheduling, detailed estimates, fair and competitive pricing.
Spray Foam Insulation
Closed cell foam, providing a complete vapor barrier, is normally used in sub-floor applications as well as outbuilding and canopy projects. Closed cell foam will not allow water to pass through.
- Provides a water vapor barrier.
- R-7 per inch
- Smoother appearance when applied
- Provides an ignition barrier.
- Dense, durable product approved for outdoor use. When in direct contact with the suns UV rays, a silicone UV protective coating can be applied.
- Weighs 2lbs. per board ft.
Open Cell foam, providing an exceptional air barrier, is primarily applied within the walls and attic spaces of homes and offices. While allowing water to pass through, Open cell foam has excellent sound dampening qualities.
- Provides an air barrier
- R-4 per inch
- Suitable only for indoor conditions.
- Weighs 1/2lb per board ft.
Note: Neither open nor closed cell foam provides a Thermal Barrier from a heat source causing Ignition. Some applications require an intumescent coating to be considered compliant with local code enforcement and fire marshal standards.
Achieve A Full Thermal Envelope
Next Generation Insulation in Alexandria, LA can help you achieve a full thermal envelope in your structure by doing the following:
- Roof-line is insulated with open cell foam to create a non-vented attic space.
- Doors, Windows and mechanical penetrations are sealed with air tight can foam.
- Exterior wall framing is treated with an acrylic caulk bead at all double plate headers, doubled stud seams,header locations and corner/tee Intersections. This has been found to decrease air leakage during blower door testing.
- Exterior walls are sprayed with open cell foam and trimmed in prep to receive wall sheating.
Fresh air ducting with a motorized dampener is highly recommended when installing a full thermal envelope. This allows the dwelling to operate as a positively pressured system.
Regardless of your structure, Next Generation Insulation can provide the best suitable insulation for your needs. Request a consultation today to discuss the best custom strategy for you.
- New Construction
- Existing Properties
- Mobile Homes
Walls & Roof Lines
- New Construction
- Existing Construction
- Shop areas
- Outdoor covered parking
- Outdoor kitchens
- Storage buildings
- Craft rooms
- Agricultural buildings
- Food Trucks
- Cold storage (Refrigerated warehouses, walk-in coolers, etc…)
Blown fiberglass insulation is the smarter choice when compared to other blown insulations. Outperforming cellulose and being a friendlier alternative to rockwool. Blown fiberglass can be added to existing conventional attic insulation to upgrade R-Value and improve the homes performance. A full fiberglass system, with blown walls and attic, create an economical solution to new construction projects. Far surpassing batt Insulation methods and other blown systems, providing years of effective and efficient reliability.